|Hiring Organization||Kinark Child & Family Services|
|Post Name||Casual Admin Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 24 To CAD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||Oshawa, Ontario, Canada L1G 0A3|
Kinark Child and Family Services is a leading child and youth service organization in Ontario on a mission to become an employer of choice. We provide a wide range of evidence-based services that include individual, family, and group counseling for children and youth with complex needs and their families.
Kinark’s three program streams include Community-Based Child and Youth Mental Health, Autism, and Forensic Mental Health. Are you interested in working for a leading organization helping children and youth with complex needs?
What we offer
- Competitive salary, comprehensive health and dental benefits, and other employment perks.
- Flexible work arrangement supporting employee work-life balance.
- Employer Matching Defined Contribution Pension Plan up to 6%.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Extensive Educational and Training Opportunities and Supports.
- A supportive work environment with regular Supervision and Feedback.
- Renowned Accredited Clinical Programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to East Administrative Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the program which includes reception duties (greeting clients, setting up for meetings,s and answering a multi-line phone system), monitoring and maintaining client files (scanning, copying, preparing materials, data entry).
• Minimum High School Diploma.
• Minimum 1 year of recent experience in a similar role.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to learn new software as needed
• Excellent time management, organizational and self-planning skills.
• Satisfactory Criminal Record Check (including a Vulnerable Sector Screening).
- Candidates Bilingual in English and French will be given special consideration.
Kinark Child and Family Services conditions of employment include but are not limited to successful Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening, completed Pre-Employment Medical certificate, and proof of full vaccination against COVID-19.
Fully vaccinated is defined as having received all required doses of a World Health Organization Approved COVID-19 Vaccine at least one of which is approved for use in Canada and 14 days have passed since your last dose. Proof of vaccination for each vaccine dose received is required.