|Post Name||Account Executive – Finland|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 2400 To EUR 2600 Per Month|
|Location||Helsinki, Finland 02600|
About the opportunity
As an Account Executive – in Finland, you’ll drive Contentful’s growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving net new revenue and uncovering upsell opportunities with existing and new customers.
You’ll lead Customer enablement initiatives and follow a consultative sales process by speaking the language of both professional developers and business leaders. Working in partnership with our Customer Experience.
What to expect?
- Work with our cross-functional sales team to help drive new and existing Customers to different Contentful capabilities.
- Position, negotiate, and close expansion opportunities with existing clients ($50-500K ACV) in Finland.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to Customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities across a dedicated territory. Conduct research, identify key players, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships. Then sustain value-add relationships with key decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Manage RFI/RFQ requests with Contentful internal and Customer teams.
- Refine and evolve our “land-and-expand” model in collaboration with the Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams.
- Seek to understand the digital experience challenges of prospects and clients while aligning the ROI of Contentful with those challenges to ensure a value-based selling approach.
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to uncover technical challenges and opportunities.
- Develop innovative proposals, position complex pricing structures, and negotiate contracts and deal-closing requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with Customer Experience, Partner & Marketing teams to ensure that best practices of Contentful are shared and implemented with the respective Customers.
What do you need to be successful?
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience in EMEA – a minimum of 3 years in a closing role
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software
- Advanced level of fluency in English & Finnish
- Experience with a “land-and-expand” sales model
- Must have experience working with a territory of designated accounts within a specific region or industry.
- This role is expected to hit their goal primarily (70+%) through their own prospecting efforts with existing clients
- History selling complex technical solutions to Customers who span distinct divisions (e.g. marketing, IT, sales leadership)
- Ability to understand the Contentful APIs and discuss outcomes with multi-threaded relationships across C-level stakeholders highly technical individuals
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- College degree (BA/BS)
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub and structures it for use in any digital channel.
and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, and Roche.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst, and Benchmark.