|Post Name||Customer Service Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 21000 To EUR 22692 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Induction and Training
This will be delivered remotely, depending on the account you are successful in securing a role in. We may require you to visit our offices in Cork on day one to collect your IT equipment (which will be confirmed in the interview process).
- Customer Service Advisor – Home Based.
- Working from Home – Remote.
What you will do
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be supporting a well-known brand, providing a fantastic customer experience in all interactions, and leaving a lasting impression. You will be supported with extensive initial training so that we can help you build the knowledge and skills required to work from home with confidence.
Your daily tasks may vary but could include
- Deal with customer queries through calls, emails, and web forms, ensuring delivery of a quality service on a consistent basis.
- Ensure day-to-day service delivery targets are met, dealing with all queries and requests in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- Accurately record all contact interactions on systems in line with the expected process.
- Ensure you give a positive image and a great first impression to all contacts.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers, team members, and clients through open and interactive communication.
Your experience and attributes will include
- Being highly methodical with thorough attention to detail.
- Having excellent organizational skills.
- Having the ability to work to stringent customer service SLAs and KPIs.
- Demonstrating confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Showing excellent PC (including the Microsoft suite, most notably Excel) and data entry skills.
- Bringing a proactive attitude with the ability and ambition to develop a role in the future.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary.
- Company Pension Scheme, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme…and plenty more
- 22 days holiday.
- Capita will provide a laptop and IT equipment to perform your role but you will need an active broadband connection.
- Voluntary benefits are designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socializing to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology.
About Capita Customer Solutions
Capita Customer Solutions is an established leader in the customer service outsourcing market with multiple major clients in both the public and private sectors. We have a strong reputation for the reliable delivery of bespoke, high-quality, and flexible solutions.
The areas of Customer Service and Sales, Credit Management, Agribusiness, Quality Assurance, Finance Processing, and multilingual working with well-known brands such as Electric Ireland, Bord Gais, Vodafone, and Dublin Airport to name but a few.
You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What will happen next
- Choose to apply now to fill out our short application
- Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
- We will invite you to take part in an interactive game-based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and complete it as soon as possible
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
- To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.
We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us.
This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.