|Hiring Organization||Netcore Cloud – Software Company Nigeria|
|Post Name||Account-Based Marketing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 150000 To NGN 250000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Remote Working | Marketing Team | Full-time
Are you curious to analyze an emerging trend in digital marketing and translate it into actionable guidance?
Does discovering newer opportunities in targeted accounts excite you?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a high-functioning team and make your mark on our organization!
The impact you will create on the Job:
- Create and execute our ABM strategy and processes for the assigned business unit.
- Working with account owners, you will jointly build, influence, and accelerate an opportunity pipeline
- Interface with SDRs and Sales leadership to understand account priorities, personas, and campaign objectives
- Design and execute one-to-one, one-to-few, and one-to-many campaigns in an intuitive, engaging, and impactful way through multiple channels (email, social, events)
- Track lead flow and pipeline movement through Salesforce.com and nurture leads through Influ2, Pardot, and other tools.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, positioning, assets, and channels for key accounts in the regions.
- Build, then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores, and sales/partner utilization of programs.
- Continuously learn, ideate, and bring new-age marketing techniques, methodologies, and tools on board.
What do we look for?
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing, with a mixture of experience in ads, email, content, etc.
- Proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Experience on ABM platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, Influ2, Demandbase, 6SENSE, and others.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Experience building and delivering field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs, and partner activity.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Growth Hacker/self-starter mindset.
Being first is in our nature. Netcore cloud is the first and leading AI/ML-powered customer engagement and experience platform (CEE) that helps B2C brands increase engagement, conversions, revenue, and retention.
Our cutting-edge SaaS products enable personalized engagement across the entire customer journey and build amazing digital experiences for businesses of all sizes.
Our CEE platform includes 6 products – Customer Engagement, Email, Personalization, Product Experience, Customer Data Platform (CDP) & Raman – our AI engine.
Netcore has a perfect combo of experience as well as an agile mind. We currently work with 5000+ enterprise brands across 18 countries and serve more than 70% of Unicorns in India, making us among the top-rated customer engagement & experience platforms.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we have our global footprints across 10 countries worldwide including the United States and Germany. Being certified as a Great Place to Work for three consecutive years only reinforces Netcore’s principle of being a people-centric company – where you will not be just an employee but a family member of the organization.
What’s in it for you?
- Immense growth, continuous learning, and connection with the top-notch brands
- Work with some of the most innovative brains
- Medium to adopt to latest SaaS tools
- Work on multiple products to keep the excitement going
- No restrictions on location from where you work
- Opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial mindset
- An open culture where your creative bug gets activated.