|Hiring Organization||Equinor ASA|
|Post Name||Spare Parts Co-Ordinator|
|Qualification||Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 725000 To NOK 1100000 Per Year|
|Location||Bergen, Norway 5254|
We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind, and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
The positionBy joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
- Shape, deliver, and maximize value within Inventory Optimization, Surplus Management, and Materials Management.
- Work together with Capital Projects to ensure that Spare Parts Data is defined, evaluated, and optimized prior to handover to Operations.
- Drive strong stakeholder management and act as a focal point for all Materials Management requirements ensuring a safe and compliant process both internally and towards suppliers.
- Participate in the development of digital solutions to ensure seamless Materials Management within our systems.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous, and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- End to end Supply Chain understanding, and experience with SAP MM/PM modules, Master Data and Inventory Optimization.
- Project Management/Project Controls experience with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strategic and Commercial mindset driving cost-conscious evaluation.
- Have a strong interest in Continuous Improvement and Change Management.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates, and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That’s why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes, and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ well-being is a priority. We recognize that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That’s why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.