|Hiring Organization||Bajaj FinServ|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Location||Tumkur, Karnataka, India 572101|
Duties and Responsibilities –
• Responsible for Field Debt Collection of Credit Card in the respective location.
• Personal visits to high POS and Critical customers.
• Identifying the Collection Agencies in the respective Location for Capacity building.
• Managing Agencies and Collection Executives of Agency.
• Ensuring timely allocation in an automated or manual environment.
• Delivery of Critical Collection Performance metrics in the location for Cards.
• Ensuring legal guidelines comply with the entire collection structure in letters and spirits.
• Ensure that the collection agencies and executives adhere to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force.
• Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct.
• Continuously monitor collection agencies and collection executives to identify fraudulent practices and ensure that no loss is incurred due to such activities.
• Handle customer issues escalations.
• Ensuring documented feedback and action taken on all cases in soft buckets.
• Ensuring adequate “Feet on Street” availability bucket-wise / segment-wise.
• Report for support on the mechanism for legal / policy issues.
• Ensuring audit queries are complied with<xqyqz> ensuring corrective and preventive action.
• Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for Agencies/collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters like DRR and weekly milestones and daily review of agency field executives and agency in the location.
• Demonstrated success & achievement orientation. <br/>
• Good communication skills.<br/>
• Negotiation Skills<br/>
• Strong bias for action & driving results in a high-performance environment. <br/>
• Demonstrated ability to lead from the front. <br/>
• Good Interpersonal skills. <br/>
• Working knowledge of computers.