|Hiring Organization||Queens Park Care|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 21 To NZD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Christchurch, New Zealand 8083|
Queens Park Care is proud to be working in partnership with a leading care home provider to recruit Registered Nurses for their beautiful Nursing Home based in Christchurch, Dorset.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking and leading healthcare provider that has all the latest facilities and features. The home provides person-centered care to elderly residents who require general nursing, respite, palliative/end of life, and residential care, as well as specialist dementia care.
What They Can Offer:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Management development opportunities
- Career progression and support with re-validation
- Workplace pension
- Free Uniform
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Lovely working environment
- Full induction training
The interview process will be in a two-stage format
- Stage One – Phone interview with the Clinical Operations Manager.
- Stage Two – Video call interview with Home Manager.
Working within a team of amazing Nurses and carers, you’ll be responsible for the health and wellbeing of the residents of the home, applying sound clinical judgment to manage a wide variety of conditions including dementia. You will lead and empower colleagues to provide outstanding, individualized nursing care and regularly update person-centered care plans.
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN, or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will be passionate about caring for the elderly, and always strive to provide great quality care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity for our service users.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of Care Inspectorate Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative to make effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will be a team player, demonstrate outstanding communication skills, and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team as a Registered Nurse.