|Hiring Organization||Baker Hughes Norway AS|
|Post Name||Engineering Manager|
|Qualification||Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 30000 To NOK 40000 Per Month|
|Location||Stavanger, Norway 4005|
Partner with the best
The Department Manager shall have a strong interface with the other engineering departments to ensure optimal support, avoid duplication, drive synergies, and ensure common processes. Align competence development strategies throughout the engineering departments. This position reports to the Regional Engineering Leader.
As an Engineering Manager of Mechanical Component, you will be responsible for
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements. This work would include mechanical and/or electrical engineering for all products
- Develops an operational plan for the own department.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise based upon precedents.
- Engaged in customizing projects to client needs. Conveys technical information both to clients and to colleagues out of other functions.
- Play a supportive role in knowledge management gathering data and storing them in a system.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Proven years of experience in Mechanical Component
- Desired Characteristics
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Experienced with Creo design tool.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!