|Hiring Organization||Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 300000 To NOK 480000 Per Year|
|Location||Oslo, Norway 0185|
Our first-class Front Office Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile, and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As a Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do! Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest inquiries and problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Receptionist:
- Experience in the front office is beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership of duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience in working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Towering 37 stories above the Oslo city center, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel stands within walking distance of top attractions such as the Royal Palace, National Gallery, and Oslo Spektrum Arena. Each of the 678 rooms and suites offers stunning views of the city’s downtown.
Guests can choose from a tempting variety of on-site dining options, including the Super Breakfast Buffet at Restaurant Gaio, and traditional Norwegian cuisine at The Top Restaurant. The latter boasts a wonderful atmosphere and a sublime menu. The perfect end to an evening is always to sip a glass of Champagne at our The Top Bar.
Our on-site event facilities can host business meetings, banquets, and social events for up to 1,100 guests. Radisson Blu also partners with Oslo Spektrum Arena to stage large events, such as international trade fairs. The hotel is a city landmark, the perfect choice for a business trip and city break, as well as the place for dinner parties, weddings, and other special events.