|Hiring Organization||Modis Norge|
|Post Name||Piping Engineer|
|Qualification||Minimum education: Bachelor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 40000 To NOK 50000 Per Month|
|Location||Oslo, Norway 0278|
One of our customers is a leader in providing energy-efficiency systems to the international offshore oil & gas industry. The target is to save 20 – 25% of all related global emissions. The company also specializes in water treatment systems, gas turbine technology, pressure and temperature technology, and engineering services.
The company is a pre-qualified, multi-discipline provider of process equipment to major oil companies, upstream equipment businesses, and EPCIC contractors on a global basis. The company employs approximately 50 people and is headquartered in Forums, Norway with branch offices in Stavanger, Vanvikan, Skøyen, Langhus, and Glasgow.
Currently, we offer positions within one or in a combination of the following areas
- Piping & Layout Design PDMS / E3D
- Pipe Support design & analysis
- Pipe Stress Analysis
Responsibilities and tasks within areas
- Piping, Pipe Support & Multidiscipline Layout
- Design Review chairing incl. HSE and working environment
- Prepare MTOs for bulk (tubing, piping, fittings, pipe supports, insulation, etc.)
- Prepare 3D & drawings for procurement, fabrication, and installation
- Update tag and documentation info in ProArc databases.
- Follow-up of Special Item packages and vendor documentation (PRE).
- Prepare EWPs (Engineering Work Packs) and follow-up outfitting Contractor.
- Follow-up of yard installation work and respond to site queries.
- Piping Engineer to verify pipe design including supports and technical requirements for piping components
- Verify piping design in accordance with EU Pressure Directive (PED)
- Prepare pipe stress documentation, incl. Stress procedures, critical line list, and stress reports
- Perform analysis using Caesar II and other manual calculations
- Be part of Piping and Layout working processes and project execution
- Support Mechanical discipline for the strain-sensitive equipment
- Follow up on vendor technical requirements for piping fabrication and installation
- Good knowledge of NORSOK
- Experienced in PDMS or E3D will be preferred
- Candidates with installation and/or EWP experience are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience from Oil & Gas.
- Familiar with Norsok and other statutory requirements.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the Norwegian language will be preferred
- Minimum education: Bachelor