Royal Bank of Canada
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 37 Per Hour|
|Location||Montréal, Quebec, Canada H3B 3Y1|
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Customer Service Representative, RBC Advice Centre, Overnight | Représentant(e) service à la clientèle, Centre de conseils RBC, Quarts de nuit
What is the opportunity?
You are a banking advisor, RBC ambassador, and an exceptional customer service representative. You champion the RBC brand and provide support to our clients as they will interact with us in very different ways; whether it is by phone, email, chat, video, social media, or mobile.
This is a full-time and shift-oriented role that provides the flexibility and opportunity to work from home and/or center. Our centers are located in Moncton, Montreal, Mississauga, Winnipeg, and British Columbia.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and providing solutions for clients’ needs, you can build a long-term career as a highly knowledgeable professional banking advisor in our Advice Centres.
What will you do?
- Proactively engage with RBC clients through various communication channels to deliver an outstanding customer service experience, making every client interaction an exceptional one
- Focus on helping clients when they need us most, by responding empathetically to a variety of questions, assisting with a myriad of banking solutions, and resolving client concerns at the first point of contact
- Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting client needs
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests
- Educate and assist clients with using RBC digital capabilities
What do you need to succeed?
- Ability to work independently, proven time management, organizational and problem-solving skills. Exceptional client service capability and confidence in engaging clients across multiple channels (i.e. phone, video, etc.) using a friendly, positive, and professional tone
- Proven ability in building rapport and maintain client relationships, preferably in the financial or service industry while working independently and as part of a team
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, and is passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) with above-average keyboarding skills, internet, and computer navigation
- Strong oral and written communication skills in French and English, along with personal flexibility to work various shifts that meet our clients’ needs Monday to Sunday 6 AM to Midnight
- Past experience in a customer service role where you provided a variety of needs-based solutions
- Experience working in a team and metrics-based performance environment
- Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre or in a fast-paced financial and/or service industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our client’s lives and in our communities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available conditional on employees being able to meet the technological and confidentiality requirements of the role (i.e., private and quiet space, Internet connectivity, etc.) Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.