|Post Name||Storeperson – Pick/Pack|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 20 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand 1010|
When you work with us you’ll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. At DHL, we know our people are our strength and hire talented people from all backgrounds.
Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
We are the world’s leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customized warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience. DHL Supply Chain New Zealand is a Great Place to Work certified.
We are looking for an exceptional Storeperson Pick-Pack who wants to join our team of talented people already thriving in a culture built on openness, trust, and mutual respect. Please note this is primarily a devanning role so a good level of fitness will be required.
- Safe and efficient devanning of import containers and loading of export containers within timelines and KPIs set out
- To have good time management skills, as the on-time start is important for this role
- To ensure all applicable Health and Safety instructions and requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that manifested stack patterns and pallet configurations are devanned with accuracy.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs
- Experience working in a high-volume 3PL warehouse environment
- Ability to work in a team with a focus on giving excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, positive, can-do attitude
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A supportive work environment where you’ll have access to the tools and training you need to excel.
- You’ll be part of a highly engaged diverse team of supportive people and experiences
- A great opportunity to make your mark in a growing and essential industry
- Monday to Friday role, with occasional Saturday work as required
- Employee Assistance Programme available
- Access to a fast-moving and innovative supply chain technology
- Excellent promotion potential and opportunities – locally and globally within the DHL world
If you are a team player with a can-do attitude looking for an environment where you will be well supported by your manager and team, apply now!