|Post Name||Warehouse Storeperson|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 22 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland, New Zealand 2013|
Komatsu is expanding and we are looking for an experienced store person to join the team. The purpose of the position is to carry out the receiving; storage and despatch of parts for the Branch ensuring customers receive the correct goods as ordered, in a well-presented condition, in a timely and efficient manner.
The hours will be 40 hours per week. Your salary package will include competitive hourly rates plus Kiwisaver. Komatsu provides you with extensive training to develop your understanding of Komatsu’s equipment. Komatsu uniforms will also be provided.
The knowledge, skills, and abilities we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in parts operation/interpretation or warehouse environment in the construction or mining equipment Industry.
- Understanding of Inventory Management Systems and Inventory Management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an active team member and without supervision.
- Flexibility to work the hours required to meet the needs of the business
- Current car and forklift drivers’ licenses
- Commitment to the principles of Occupational Health, Safety & Environment compliance.
- Experience working with set performance measures and defined KPIs
Komatsu can provide you with:
- Competitive salary rates plus allowances
- Kiwisaver employer contribution matched to employer contribution up to 10%
- Life insurance
- Trauma and disability insurance
- Free annual medical check (hearing, eyesight, lung function, and heart health)
- Annual influenzas vaccinations
- Paid parental leave
- Tool insurance for theft of technician tools
- Opportunity for career advancement across the world
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace, and a competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities, and from different generations.
Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive, and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training, and personal growth.