|Post Name||Business Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 To AED 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will play a critical role in helping to grow the Reliant Resource Management division by helping clients connect to the right resources.
The Business Development Account Executive will help drive the growth of the firm through the identification and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of engaging Reliant as their staffing vendor of choice.
This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset. Possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. As an emerging business partner, the Business Development Account Executive will drive business development while under the guidance of leadership.
Responsibilities of Business Development Manager (inside/outside sales)
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on service offerings and processes.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads, and direct contact.
Schedule and conduct clients’ meetings to introduce new clients to the value of the company, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
- Prepare and present professional services proposals.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development.
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations, and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- Establish opportunities to present our value proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in the database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point.
- Update and maintain Client information.
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Meet or exceed weekly/ monthly goal expectations.
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking, and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
- 3+ years experience in staffing, corporate recruiting, or professional sales environment.
- Must have proven experience with B2B cold calls, securing accounts, and account management.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- History of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ATS knowledge will be a plus.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.