|Hiring Organization||Eden Private Staff|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 50000 To GBP 60000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W6 7NJ|
Statement: Are you looking for a full-time nanny role with two children to start after summer!?! Ideal central London nanny role – get in touch!
Job Summary: Energetic, resourceful, and kind nanny required for a young family with two children, a girl born in July 2017 and newborn baby boy due October 2022. This position is a sole charge on occasion but often shared charge alongside the mother.
The father travels extensively as a founder of his own business and therefore not home often. The family requires some flexibility to work two evenings per week and to join the family on international holidays.
The family is based in a lovely location, close to Marylebone High St, Oxford St, and Regents Park where you can find many local amenities including fashion shops, restaurants, and supermarkets. There is also a weekend home in Windsor which you may need to travel to occasionally. The family also employs a part-time chef/housekeeper and an EA.
- School drop-off and pick-ups
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Children’s washing and ironing
- Preparing creative activities and arts and crafts
- Organization of toys, children’s bedrooms, and wardrobes
- Reading and schoolwork and continuously helping with their development, exercise, and arranging general healthy, fun excursions.
- Fluent in English and Russian speaking is a bonus but not essential
- The nanny should be kind, patient and a trusted key person within the family that the children feel comfortable and secure with at all times.
- Keen interest in child development, able to support the children academically
- Confident in organizing extracurricular activities such as the theatre, zoo, sports, etc.
- Career-focused nanny
- Professionalism and understanding of family dynamic is important at all times
- Follow instructions well
- Resourceful, proactive, and show initiative and common sense
- Experience and understanding of child common illnesses and colds is helpful along with a desire to ensure the health and wellbeing of the
- children at all times.
UK Drivers license
- Up to date clear UK DBS or overseas equivalent – Eden can help process this if you require