||NGN 100000 To NGN 120000 Per Month
||Abuja, Nigeria 900001
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets,
- monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings,
- conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- 2 – 6 years of work experience.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and
- verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
error: Content is protected !!