|Hiring Organization||Simply Education|
|Post Name||Music Teacher|
|Qualification||Degree in Music|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 29000 To GBP 32000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M2 4LQ|
Simply Education is recruiting a Teacher of Music for a school located in Salford to start in September on a permanent basis. If you’re passionate about early careers or a fully qualified music teacher looking for a new opportunity, get in touch!
Simply Education is looking for an outstanding Teacher of Music to work in one of our schools in the Salford area. You will have an inspiring nature and a love for teaching your subject to enthusiastic pupils across KS3 and KS4.
The school is looking for a talented music teacher who has the strategic vision and skills to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future and is capable of moving a good school toward an outstanding one.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, motivated individuals who are outstanding classroom practitioners and have the interests of students at heart.
This secondary school is seeking a teacher that has;
- Excellent knowledge of the music curriculum
- Recent teaching experience
- Strong classroom management skills
- Can promote cultural development
- Close the gap in the performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses, and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers