Mining Operators – CHPP Operator-Maintainer
|Hiring Organization||Chandler Macleod Group|
|Post Name||Mining Operators – CHPP Operator-Maintainer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 68 Per Hour|
|Location||Mackay, Queensland, Australia 4740|
Chandler Macleod is a national and well-recognized recruitment organization and we are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work with us.
We are currently seeking an experienced CHPP Operator-Maintainer for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities.
About the Role
- Fully funded return flights from Brisbane to Moranbah.
- Up to $68/hr flat rate.
- Great Safety Culture.
- Immediate start.
- 7/7 roster | dayshift role.
To be successful in these roles you must be experienced in one or more of the following
- Conduct floatation processes.
- Operate and monitor filter processes.
- Conduct rail dispatch operations.
- Conduct crushing and screening plant operations.
- Perform processing control room operations.
- Conduct stockpile reclaiming operations.
- Treat and dispose of rejects and tailings.
- Monitor coal preparation plant operations.
Suitable candidates will need to supply
- Resume – Current with contactable referees.
- Driver Licence (Front and Back).
- Birth Certificate or passport.
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain).
- Standard 11 – Statement of Attainment.
- Cert III in Coal Processing.
- LMS/ training matrix & RII competencies.
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, and looking for a change, apply now!