|Hiring Organization||Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City|
|Post Name||Senior BIM Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose.
If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a BIM Engineer to join our dynamic team and support a construction supervision project of a mixed-use building complex in Abu Dhabi.
Qualifications and previous experience in the following:
- Demonstrable use of BIM techniques utilizing Revit and Civil 3D
- Dedicated to pursuing continued development in Revit/BIM Design Package, design understanding
- Develop and prepare drawings in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, REVIT, or associated programs
- Prepare detailed drawings, in CAD, REVIT, or associated programs, of proposed plans, facilities, and infrastructures, prints of various original plans, and records for internal and external company use.
- Review Contractor Submissions; preparation of progress reports
- Attend progress meetings and reporting including preparation of presentations
- Utilize customized tools, utilities, and scripts to automate BIM modeling and drawings production/review.
- Support the Senior Engineers, Disciplines Heads, and managers in review and project reporting to the Specifications and Client satisfaction.
- Maintain, check, and develop Revit and C3D templates, styles, labeling, and annotation standards
- Ability to create/monitor custom parts and maintain parts catalogs
- Ability to deal with software standards creating profile views and sections
- Ability to deal with utilities and connection to related surfaces
- Ability to conduct clash detection and advise on clash mitigation in coordination with the site and design team.
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination, and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life.
Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best.