Assistant Security Manager
|Post Name||Assistant Security Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 35000 To NGN 40000 Per Month|
|Location||Lagos, Nigeria 102272|
We’re taking a big step on this journey, carrying out a vital mission: support our employees, so they can best support our customers.
As an Assistant Security Manager, you will lead a team, and conduct day-to-day security procedures for a specific operation, in line with the Corporate Strategy and relevant requirements.
Supervise and guide security officers; monitor your team’s activities on the ground and train them to interact properly with visitors, vendors, and employees.
- Maintain daily records and various reports at the workplace, including those regarding incidents, accidents, and security breaches.
- Conduct regular patrol and spot-checks in all parts of the Terminal facility, including activity rooms, public areas, outlets, and surrounding areas, to spot-check the security guards’ performance and other security-related matters.
- Assist Security Manager in handling incidents.
- Conduct emergency response drills.
- Investigation and interview when an incident happens and must be aware of policies and individuals’ rights under the law of the country while recording the statement.
- Monitor and ensure proper functionality of the Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems
- Assist visitors /employees during emergencies
- Gather information and complete reports, and Maintain confidentiality.
Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts, and other risks.
Ensure compliance with applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
Evaluate, assess and analyze the performance of security personnel.
Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
Provide security to office staff, buildings, and properties.
Keep the premises free from all kinds of danger
Required Educational Background / Skills / Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a security guard, police officer, or military officer is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training on security policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with confidential and classified information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.