|Post Name||Lead, HR Planning & Support|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3800 TO AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
This role aims to manage the HR Planning & Support processes and ensure all the organization’s policy and procedure is followed and delivered with high standards.
This role will be supporting the Head of HR Shared Services in various HR projects and implementing the Human Resources Strategy.
Payroll, Offboarding & Budget:
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential earnings.
- Ensures proper payment of wages and salaries by supervising payroll preparation, assuring that the in-house payroll system is correctly processing salaries, and reporting the deduction and other earnings.
- Monitors control procedures related to the preparation and disbursement of salary.
- Designing effective budget models for departments and the entire company.
- Analyzing financial information related to staff cost.
- Forecast future budget needs.
- Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines.
- Prepare final settlement for leavers.
- Coordinate with Finance for Payroll Cycle and off Cycle.
- Work with business and functional leaders to assess business/ function-specific organization design projects and processes to enhance both operating effectiveness and productivity.
- Write job descriptions or re-visit existing job descriptions to reflect standardized language for cross-cutting job skill and complexity levels.
- Develop tools and support material to help employees and their line managers in their appraisal process.
- Develop and update the annual appraisal process and guidelines and manage the appraisal process across functions.
- Handle the performance management cycle process from start to end and monitor timely and accurate completion of the appraisals.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
Policy & Procedures:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing policies and procedures, and initiate enhancements as identified.
- Lead the review and discussion of proposed policy changes recommended by other departments.
- Recommend and develop process re-engineering of the system transactions/functions for better customer service and faster turnaround time.
Reports & Analytics:
- Designs and maintains the HR Data Model and ensures that just one source of master data exists for each HR Process.
- Supports other HR Specialists by designing customized reports providing source data.
- Runs the strategic HR reports and comments on the most important trends.
- Designs the HR early warning system to catch up with unhealthy trends in the organization.
- Runs regular audits over HR data and reports issues to be corrected.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Experience using Success Factors is a must