|Hiring Organization||Global Cambridge College|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 400000 To NGN 450000 Per Month|
|Location||Ibadan, Nigeria 200284|
Lecturing Jobs In Nigeria, Lecturers are subject experts who design, develop, and deliver material using a range of methods and platforms. They create the course material, lesson plans, and curricula, conduct research and fieldwork, engage with students, assist with processing applications, and also attend interviews, conferences, and meetings. They can work in various settings.
We are searching for a well-organized, innovative lecturer to join our established department. The lecturer’s responsibilities include developing course material and curricula, inspiring meaningful discussions, attending conferences, consulting with other academics and professionals, supervising graduate students, grading assignments, and being an active member of the university. You should be prepared to work long hours, travel abroad, and expand your networks.
To be successful as a lecturer, you should demonstrate superior listening and communication skills. Outstanding candidates are able to prepare and deliver powerful lectures and should be willing to collaborate with professionals in and outside of their discipline.
The mission statement of Global Cambridge College GCC is to provide an educational experience designed to promote the maximum potential of its students while striving for high standards of academic achievement; and to reach the development of a full and balanced personality through a modern, comprehensive approach supported by rich resources and well-planned activities.
Learning Facility Here at Global Cambridge College(GCC), We believe in the promotion of Science and Information Technology as well as the Arts. Based on this fact, we have up-to-date cutting-edge facilities in place to give our students the best in Global Cambridge College (GCC) a British-oriented sixth-form co-educational boarding and day college.
It is one of Nigeria’s independent colleges that after the Cambridge A’ Levels, IGCSE courses, and International Degree Foundation Programme (IDFP), places students in The mission statement of Global Cambridge College GCC is to provide an educational experience designed to promote the maximum potential of its students,
While striving for high standards of academic achievement; and to reach the development of a full and balanced personality through a modern, comprehensive approach supported by rich resources and well-planned activities.
Global Cambridge College receives an Outstanding Cambridge Learner Award. Top in Nigeria 2016. The latest JAMB results of our students are a clear reflection of our vision to provide excellent and quality education through seasoned and well-qualified instructors using cutting-edge technology, thus turning out well-trained students for higher institutions. Take a look.
Job Responsibilities For Lecturing Jobs in Nigeria
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Developing curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Conducting research, and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Providing support to students and other colleagues.
- Staying current by reading widely and producing published work in the field.
Job Requirement For Lecturing Jobs in Nigeria
- Select an area of expertise.
- Pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Earn an advanced degree.
- Clear an entrance exam.
- Gain teaching experience.
- Publish research articles.
- Apply for an adjunct position as a lecturer.
Job Skills For Lecturing Jobs in Nigeria
- Previous teaching experience.
- Published work would be advantageous.
- Ability to inspire students with your passion.
- Flexibility, resilience, and willingness to work long hours.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.