|Hiring Organization||Fosad Consulting Ltd|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Qualification||Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 200000 To NGN 250000 Per Month|
|Location||Lekki, Nigeria 106104|
Our client, an indigenous company established by a group of seasoned professionals with an interest in providing end-to-end solutions in all aspects of data storage (Electronic and Physical) with a view to controlling cost, and maintaining the business continuity of its clients is looking to fill the role of a software developer.
Drive the company’s vision by ensuring the availability, protection, and performance of all applications & application servers in the organization
- Designing, Implementation, and Supporting of company’s Applications & Application Servers.
- Work with technology operations to implement, configure and deploy new applications and application servers, including the installation of application schemas into databases
- Deliver 2nd-level support to resolve daily issues with respect to the availability of applications and application servers.
- Capacity planning and re-configuration of all application servers in the operating environment and advice the team on actions to ensure continued performance and availability on an ongoing basis.
- Implement and verify the correct and continuous functioning of backup, disaster recovery, and security policies for all applications & application server logs and configuration files in the operating environment.
- Application/Application Server Upgrades and Maintenance
- Update operational application servers as required in order to meet security, performance, availability, and capacity goals for all company services on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in and certify upgrades and patches of the applications and application servers in the company’s Operating Environment.
- Certify proof of concepts during evaluation for the purchase of new applications/application servers for all company’s services.
- Implement security policies on operational applications and application servers as prescribed by the Information Security personnel on an ongoing basis.
- Must possess a first degree in computer science or a related field.
- Must have At least 5 years of experience as a java and alternative software service developer.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of document security.
- Strong background in development, online, and solution provisioning.
- Experience with support computing.
- Software development background, experience with continuous integration and testing.
- Knowledge of Technology Risk pertains to data storage knowledge.
- Analyzing Information.
- General Programming Skills.
- Software Design.
- Software Debugging.
- Software Documentation.
- Software Testing.
- Problem Solving