Full Job Description
Sushi Katori is now hiring a Service Crew to join the team that serves up the finest Edomae (Edo-style) sushi and seasonal set menu sourced directly from Japan, in a traditional Japanese fine dining setting!
You will be part of a small and fun, close-knit team in an omakase restaurant environment, where you will primarily be responsible for providing a warm, friendly welcome to all our guests as well as ensuring their visit with us is an enjoyable and truly memorable experience!
- Help ensure our guests are provided with genuinely prompt, attentive, and unobstructed service during their visit
- Upkeep our high standards of service and hospitality by recognizing repeated/regular guests, as well as assisting with queries and needs from all our guests
- Ensure our guests are given every opportunity to partake in all the available food and beverage options open to them
- Maintain high levels of food presentation, confirming food and beverages sent from the kitchen are accurate
- Assist in the maintenance of overall cleanliness and housekeeping of the restaurant and work areas
- Any other skill development or ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- No experience is required as training and guidance will be provided by the team!
*As part of The Providore Group, we have a long and positive track record of developing our Service Crew into Supervisors, Assistant Restaurant Managers, Restaurant Managers, and Multi-Outlet Managers
- A valid Food Hygiene Certificate registered with Singapore Food Agency (SFA)
*If you do not have a valid food hygiene certificate, the Company will arrange the training and certification
- Great communication skills with positive, interpersonal skills
- A team player with a good sense of job responsibility and a keen eye for details
- Honest willingness to learn and grow with the Company
We look forward to receiving your application, and the opportunity to meet you!