|Hiring Organization||Nestle Middle East FZE|
|Post Name||Medical Delegate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or other Health and Life Sciences|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7000 TO AED 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Nestlé Nutrition, a global company in the Nestlé Group, helps to enhance peoples’ lives through science-based nutrition products and services for consumer groups with specific nutritional needs.
Our brands include Nestlé and Gerber maternal and infant nutrition, PowerBar and Musashi performance nutrition, and Jenny Craig weight management.
The Medical Delegate is responsible for the ethical detailing of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in assigned territory by clearly communicating to medical/paramedical contacts accurate information about these products.
Their features and benefits, and their appropriate use whenever mothers are unable or choose not to breastfeed their babies, and within guidelines as set by Nestlé Nutrition in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes.
Nestlé Instructions, and local country codes; resulting in advocacy for our branded and unbranded solutions.
A day in the life of…
- Promote Nestlé’s belief that Breastfeeding is best for Babies and that Breastfeeding is recommendable over all other feeding alternatives for infants
- Provide reliable information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices for medical/ paramedical contacts in areas that interest or affect them in their regular practice, according to the current cycle detailing objectives and materials, becoming a reference advisor on these topics
- Participate in the organization and running of Product Knowledge, Nutrition, or related topics medical/paramedical scientific meetings including their sponsorship meeting, and guest lecturer invitation.
- Ensure optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering through relevant tools. Maintain Health Care Professionals contacts database and submit reports on time.
- Ensure education and presence of Nestlé Infant Nutrition products in hospitals within the territory.
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with Health Care Professionals and relevant medical decision-makers.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
- Comply with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that they will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or other Health and Life Sciences
- Bilingual (English & Arabic)
- Must be located in Al Jouf or should be open to relocating to the location
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with HCPs
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role with a Multinational company
- Hold a UAE DL
Nestlé is 308,000 people strong and is driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries.
We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.