Senior Financial Accountant
|Hiring Organization||Cummins West Africa Ltd|
|Post Name||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Qualification||College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 310000 To NGN 350000 Per Month|
|Location||Lagos, Nigeria 100001|
We are looking for a talented SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT to join our team specializing in FINANCE for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in LAGOS, NIGERIA.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Timely completion of statutory audits and filing of returns of the Cummins entities in Nigeria.
- Provide assistance for tax filings and FIRS audits while ensuring the least tax exposures to Cummins.
- Maintain proper accounting records, and timely and quality account reconciliation of Cummins entities in Nigeria.
- Timely financial close with no errors of the Nigerian entities.
- Interprets financial accounts and provides insight to stakeholders regarding financial/fiscal implications.
- Assist internal audits, controls reviews, and improvement projects sometimes across functional and geographical boundaries.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field required.
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, or other professional accounting qualification is preferred
- Knowledge of accounting standards and financial controls framework.
- Liaise with stakeholders and develops partnerships to drive performance that aligns with organizational goals and strategies.
This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.