|Hiring Organization||Noel Leeming Porirua|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver- Distribution Centre|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 15 To NZD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Porirua, New Zealand 5022|
Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our Passionate Experts are key to our success. The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the offering of support and advice, and delivering and installing purchases.
As a delivery driver at our Distribution Centre, you will deliver and install whiteware products to our customers’ homes. With this role, often being the last point of contact with our valued customers, you will create a memorable customer experience all the while building a lasting relationship.
This role will involve engaging with the customer to determine the best way to bring the product into the home, unpacking and installing the product, and removal of old appliances and packaging if requested You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done.
You’re someone who likes working and sparking conversations with customers, and ensuring their experience is exceptional means the world to you. You thrive on teamwork, and morale is a big priority of yours because you love it when the team is humming. You’re excited about building a career in retail, love our products, and want to share your enthusiasm with our customers. Do you see yourself in one of our uniforms? We do. Try us on for size!
- Full, Clean NZ Drivers License
- Display a high standard of driving ability and courtesy
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Capable of undertaking heavy lifting, climbing ladders, and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Warehousing experience would be beneficial – not essential
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service to both internal and external customers, ensuring a positive and professional attitude to work
- Understand the value of creating memorable and meaningful experiences for our customers
- Follow all customer service policies, including appropriate and efficient escalation of inquiries and/or complaints
- Demonstrate you are a team player by communicating effectively with others and supporting in any other duties instructed by the Manager
- Ensure processes are followed explicitly and company guidelines are upheld at all stages of the customer experience
- Maintain work area to an excellent standard, ensuring it is presentable and functional
- Be willing and able to participate in heavy lifting throughout the day
- Be responsible for the safety of yourself, others, and the products when driving