|Post Name||Relationship Manager-ECG|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||200000/- To 500000/- Per Year|
|Location||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India 456001|
- Portfolio Management To Achieve overall business targets on volumes and profitability for the specific ECG customers.
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RM portfolio (plan Vs achievement) and other cross-function teams to ensure better product penetration.
- To keep a check on the performance of accounts and overall portfolio.
- Portfolio review and remedial management include managing exits, line reductions, recovery, and restructuring of exposures.
- Management of stress and critical accounts.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital RM portfolio level.
- Keep track of Performance, variance with budgets, and plans to meet shortfall for his / her own portfolio.
- Client Calls should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments.
- Increased Product Penetration Wallet share identification and scoping of all accounts existing and potential NTB customers Scope for possible product penetration and provide strategy on the specific accounts.
- Cross-sell all products of the Bank and be the front face of the bank for all products.
- Operations & Processes Ensure that all the management guidance is properly adhered to for effective management guidance implementation.
- KYC / AML tracking of the customers handled by the RM All documentation formalities to be done for effective pre and post-disbursement of facilities or banking products.
- Tracking of deferrals and updating all information as per RBI and credit regulations on the specific accounts.
- Management of deferrals/ pre and post-documentation Credit appraisal process to be done timely – Recommendation of Credit Limits Client Management & Servicing RMs should be on regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients.
- These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches, or supervisors.
- Relationship building with both internal and external customers of the RM.
- Client satisfaction and taking care of all banking needs of the customer.
- Communicate all pain areas of the customer so that support functions help in resolving the same through process improvement / TAT for higher product share.
- Interaction with promoters and senior management of ECG relationships to build a strong relationship with the clients.
- To make sure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Intra Bank Coordination & Communication Team management works as a team and does act as support to other team members when required.
- In line with Banks’ initiatives of growth.
- Interacting with various departments of the Bank and providing them with insight on ECG business and getting inputs on their business for cross-selling at the region level.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Team Player
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Client Handling Skills
- Energetic, Dynamic, and Self Driven
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in the financial Industry.