|Hiring Organization||Tata AIA Life Insurance|
|Post Name||Bancassurance Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Tiruvalla, Kerala, India 689101|
Role Summary Provide support in Sales of Life Insurance business through bank customers at bank branches across assigned locations.
B Organizational Relationships Reports To Territory Sales Manager.
Geographic Area Covered Branches.
Internal Stakeholders Training, Branch Operations, Distribution Operations.
External Channel Partner.
D Key Result Areas Organization Process Key Contributions.
- Drive wallet Share in the allocated bank branches with a focus product mix.
- Build a relationship with the Bank Sales/ operations team to achieve pre-set business targets on ANP, Productivity, Case count, Active branch, Active sales staff, and various KPIs for designated branches.
- The capability of Self Lead Generation.
- Working jointly with the Branch Manager / Branch LGs on Business plans
- Driving and motivating the branch staff along with Bank RM and providing support for logging in applications sourced
- Prospect and meet customers within and outside the Branch when required
- To achieve branch RM Activation & Income targets
- Work collectively with Bank Sales/operations team and conduct joint sales calls as a team to achieve business nos.
- Managing the relationship between the internal team and channel partner so as to Foster sales for the company and maintain the utmost levels of responsiveness to requirements from the Channel Partner.
- Provide all possible support to the channel partner as the face of the parent company.
- Effectively execute all Marketing activities as per Partner’s requirement.
- Ensuring timely issuance of policies with resolving all pending etc. Tata AIA Life Insurance Co. Ltd
- Adhere to the customer touch-point engagement in order to service his portfolio of customers.
- To maintain the desired persistency ratio.
- Prompt post-sales service with respect to all domains.
- Ensure compliance with internal sales process & other compliance standards.
- Should be process & product champions to ensure adherence to policies and procedures to cultivate a compliance culture in the team.
- Adhering to the Training Road map.
- Providing timely reports to the Supervisor as per the requirement.
- Adhering to the TALIC code of conduct.
E Skills Required
- Insurance\BFSI Background.
- Understanding of Prospecting and Sales.
- Customer Service – Problem-Solving skills.
- Peer level coordination and influencing skills (Psychometric Test suggested).
Behavioral – Essential
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Relationship Building Skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Language Skills Local language, Hindi English.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Supervising/Leadership skills.
F Incumbent Characteristics
- Qualification: Graduate.
- Age: 30 years or below.