Jobs in Tinsukia For Fresher
||SBI Mutual Fund
||Customer Service Executive
||Graduate / Master’s degree
||10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
||Tinsukia, Assam, India 786125
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintains a positive, professional demeanor and supports an environment that values uncompromising excellence in service.
- Promptly answers customer inquiries in a manner that exhibits quality service.
- Brings a service orientation that supports the field sales force in meeting their obligations to their clients. Serves as a proactive liaison between shareowners and their representatives, keeping all stakeholders appropriately informed of service issues from discovery through resolution.
- Maintains updated knowledge of SBIMF Products and develops an understanding of how market forces affect the funds.
- The CSO is expected to read product literature, industry periodicals
- Maintains a current knowledge of policies and procedures as per SEBI Guidelines. Demonstrates the ability to clearly communicate policies, procedures, and product features to Customers.
- Must accept and incorporate feedback in a constructive manner and submit it to Reporting Manager.
- Handling Walk-in Customers, investor queries & coordinating with R&T for resolution.
- Accepting applications of Purchase, Redemption, Switch, Special Products & Requests.
- Reporting Liquid & High-Value transactions. Preparing Daily MIS, Monthly report, Time Stamping Register & DTR, processing KYC.
- Sighting credits in the bank for the transactions reported. Ensuring correctness of cash flow. Sending High-Value report
- Ensuring the proper cut-off times as per SEBI Regulation.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Communication Skills, Written & Verbal
- Should be conversant with SEBI Regulations
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Result Orientation – Concern for Excellence
- The candidate should be well versed in drafting Investor Communication
- Should be customer oriented with a proactive approach to Resolution
- A Graduate / Master’s degree/professional qualifications
- MDF Certified
- Asset Management Company
- Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets will be added advantage
error: Content is protected !!