Full Job Description
- Perform general logistics activities using RF HH scanner such as receiving inbound shipments, put-away, picking/packing/labeling, and releasing outbound shipments accurately
- Barcode and put away WFJ, Fashion, and FBP POS items and probes including Communication Dept bulky items
- Verify Packing List, Shipping documents against physical goods and ensure receive correct quantity and item from supplier/vendor/factory and report all exceptions found
- Perform quality and quantity checks prior to delivery (pick & pack) and upon acceptance at the warehouse.
- Perform scheduled weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly physical cycles, count
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Immediate Supervisor as and when required
- To carry out housekeeping of the warehouse and maintenance of equipment.
At CHANEL, we believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity and vibrancy of our teams, and we foster an inclusive culture so that everyone can perform at their best. We strongly encourage your application and value the perspective and experience you can bring to CHANEL.