Cabin Crew (Hong Kong)
We will be conducting interviews for cabin crew in Hong Kong, China.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Minimum height of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Willing to relocate to Singapore
- Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
- Former SIA Cabin Crew are welcome to apply
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Selected applicants will receive a link to complete a Hirevue video interview online. Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to attend our final interviews.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies/companies for our cabin crew recruitment. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their application via the official Singapore Airlines career page only.
Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.