|Hiring Organization||Crayon AS|
|Post Name||Financial Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 700000 To NOK 1100000 Per Year|
|Location||Oslo, Norway 0484|
- Do you have a structured and analytical mindset, with strong problem-solving capabilities?
- Are you experienced in conducting evaluative and analytical assessments of business development initiatives with the objective of determining strategic fit to the Group’s short and long-term strategies?
- Want to join a company that invests in its employees, and with an innovative roadmap to deliver?
Crayon is a global leader in software & cloud analytics, technology, and digital transformation services. As specialists we deliver customized solutions in software vendor management, across; Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, and Oracle, some of the biggest names in the industry.
Our continued growth in recent years, in terms of financials and geographical expansion, has driven organic development into new regions and markets. Today we are 3800+ highly skilled colleagues across the globe, with offices in 47 countries.
Agile thought-leadership and strong entrepreneurial spirit combined with a desire to deliver results at the highest levels have brought us together. Our flat structure creates an innovative environment and a strong performance-oriented culture where everyone contributes to bringing us forward helping customers and partners solve business challenges.
We are now expanding our M&A Team and are offering an integral role to a new Financial Analyst (M&A). In this role, your main objective is to be instrumental in analyzing and assessing potential mergers and acquisition targets.
Integral to the role is the ability to work autonomously and effectively partner with the Group management team to execute the deliverables determined by senior management. On offer is the opportunity to work in a fast-growing, successful company where the actions you take will actively contribute to our future expansion roadmap.
Among your main objectives, we can highlight the following:
- Demonstrated Mergers & Acquisitions experience would be highly regarded from due diligence, analyzing financial statements, transaction advisory
- Knowledge of M&A full life cycle – prospect identification, screening, due diligence, transaction, and integration
- Develop and maintain an overview of potential M&A targets based on structured analysis and dialogue with the business
- Support the process to define the M&A strategy and priorities for individual market segments and the Group overall
We envisage you to be a highly motivated self-starter, with a strong sense of responsibility and quality. You are structured, focused, and analytical. It is important that you have the ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment. Furthermore, you are an effective communicator with good presentation skills. You are ambitious, and driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Wanted Competency & Experience:
- 1+ years experience from the Finance, Transactions, or Auditing sectors – involved in strategy and/or transactions advisory
- Mergers & Acquisitions – ability to drive and lead M&A processes
- Analyzing a set of financial statements in a diligence context
- Presenting findings and conclusions in a commercial environment
- Writing reports and evaluations of companies for various stakeholders in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience with project management
- Location for this role: Oslo, Norway
- Languages required: Business level English and Norwegian, written and verbal
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and consequently conduct a selection
- Visa requirement: Must have a work visa/work permit. We are looking for someone who is ideally already based in Norway and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside of Norway, please detail in your application when you are planning to move here and when you could start.