|Hiring Organization||CVX Ventures|
|Post Name||Growth Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor or Masters’s Degree with outstanding results|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 20000 To NOK 30000 Per Month|
|Location||Oslo, Norway 0010|
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you gain a tremendous amount of strategic and operational responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated, and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about venture capital? If so, you might be our new Growth Manager in Norway.
We are looking for an exceptional Growth Manager to join our team in our upcoming Oslo office. As a Growth Manager, you will be part of CVX’s global investment team where you will be a crucial part of the whole deal journey end-to-end – from sourcing and analyzing business plans and markets to closing. You will ensure that we stay fast on deals without missing any details and present them to our partners to close the deals.
CVX is one of Europe’s fastest-growing venture investors and is executing on our path to become Europe’s largest venture investor by providing high-growth companies with capital, knowledge, and network.
We are driven by our belief that the best investors are often those that provide founders with the right knowledge, experience, and network for a specific stage and industry. CVX always invests with and through the best angels for the particular founder. Today, we have over 500 angel investor partners in CVX that invest in and support companies that can truly add a value-adding difference.
What you will do
As Growth Manager, you will:
- Source and identify the best investment cases
- Analyze companies, markets, industries, and teams to make investment decisions
- Negotiate term sheets and ensure that CVX wins the best investment opportunities
- Present investment opportunities to our Investment Committée
- Run investment processes with our partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with top-tier partners and C-suite executives
What we offer you
As our Growth Manager, you will embark on a high-growth personal, career, and company journey, together with a group drive and ambitious like-minded people.
To ensure that you learn, develop, and grow into our culture, you will spend the first 6-12 months in our Copenhagen or London office. After this, you will move back to Norway to open the office with a chance to become the Managing Director of the office.
What we expect from you
We expect that you possess:
- Unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency
- Relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do
- Proactive approach and take ownership of everything you do
- Passion for analyzing and investing in companies
- Ability to sell yourself and CVX
- Exceptional analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Genuine interest in learning and are proactively looking for ways to improve
Furthermore, we expect that you have:
- Bachelor or Masters’s Degree with outstanding results
- 2-5 years experience in a start-up, consultancy, bank, or other top-tier organization
- EU work permit