|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 30 To NZD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Palmerston North, New Zealand 4414|
Welcome to the new Bupa Riverstone Care Home, located next to a supermarket, cafes and bakery with lovely rural views. Riverstone care home includes 56 beds with a mix of rest home, hospital and dementia levels of care.
- Bupa New Zealand is part of a global group with a variety of opportunities around the world
- An accredited employer with Immigration NZ that values its employees
- Access to the Management Essentials programme
- Continuing professional development which includes nursing forums, and Professional Development Recognition Programme (PDRP)
- Encouragement of diversity and inclusiveness
- Sign-on bonus of NZD$3000, visa sponsorship as well as relocation assistance (please speak to the recruiter for further details)
An ideal candidate will have:
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference for our residents
- Previous experience in nursing – particularly in aged care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for leading a team and will support and mentor others
- Excellent clinical assessment and observation skills
- A current annual practising certificate with no conditions
- An ability to maintain high-quality care documentation and implement new systems and processes.
We are reviewing candidates as they come through so please do not delay and apply today
The NZ Government COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 (Vaccinations Order), has mandated that workers in the health and disability sector must be double vaccinated, including booster vaccinations which came into effect on 23 January 2022.
Due to this mandate, we will need evidence of your two vaccinations and your booster. If you received your second dose on or before 16 August 2021, then you must get the vaccine booster by 15 February 2022.
If you received your second dose after 16 August 2021, then you must get the vaccine booster within 183 days (6 months) of your second dose. You will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination status during our recruitment process.