- Hiring Organization: The Hershey Company
- Job Location: Mississauga
The Hershey Company
Your career. Your ownership. Together, we’ll make more Moments of Goodness.
Hershey Canada Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hershey Company (New York Stock Exchange: HSY) that manufactures, distributes, and sells confectionery, snacks, refreshments, and grocery products in Canada.
The Hershey Company is one of Canada’s leading chocolate and confectionary companies with a strong portfolio of brands that delight consumers every day.
Major Canada brands include BROOKSIDE, CHIPITS, HERSHEY’S, HERSHEY’S KISSES, ICEBREAKERS, JOLLY RANCHER, REESE, TWIZZLERS, POT OF GOLD, SKOR and S’mores.
Hershey employees get to make real, impactful changes daily. We are looking for thinkers, leaders and challengers – people who initiate and make a true impact.
Here at Hershey Canada, we strike the perfect balance between autonomy and support. Our leaders are equipped to foster your career aspirations and empower your growth.
With resources like e-learning, coaching, cross-functional projects, your personal and professional growth is paramount to the team. Hershey’s people-focused mindset is what makes our culture so sweet.
Benefits to You
You will broaden your experience in communications, project management, and administration which are the keys areas required to support the executives of a leading consumer packaged goods (CPG) company. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the organization while working with cross-functional teams.
What will you do?
As a critical administrative support provider to Canadian General Manager and Leadership Team, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing the calendar of the General Manager and Leadership team and preparing required documents pre-meeting and post-meeting follow ups
- Coordination and booking travel and conference rooms for the General Manager and Leadership Team as well as expense reporting
- Tracking annual budget of General Manager with the Finance team
- Preparing the agenda of Leadership Team staff meetings, Townhalls and arranging events/training (internally and offsite)
- Collaborating with different Hershey committees, vendors and IT to arrange meetings and events
- Attending Leadership Team Steering Committee meetings, assisting with taking minutes and tracking meeting time
- Assisting with onboarding support of new executives, interns and new hires
- Liaising with the translation team on company communications and sending company announcements
- Completing miscellaneous cross functional projects as required
- A university degree in administration or relevant experience in Consumer Packed Goods
- 5 years of experience in administration, travel management and schedule coordination in a Consumer-Packaged Goods or related capacity
- Professional in working with executives and leadership teams
- Proficient in time management and in working collaboratively with different functions
- Highly skilled in multitasking and comfortable in working under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience managing complex calendars and travel arrangements spanning multiple time zones
- Experience in handling confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Strong in prioritization skills
- Flexible with working on special projects of different departments
- Comfortable working virtually, as well as in-person
Benefits & Perks of working with us:
- Strong work-life balance values (flextime and work from home options available)
- Flexible dress policy – this includes jeans!
- Working in a LEED certified and open concept environment
- Of course, some of the world’s leading chocolate & sweets at your fingertips!
Together, we’ll make more Moments of Goodness.
Get to know us more on our LinkedIn: Hershey Canada Inc.