|Hiring Organization||Aon – Masterton|
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 60000 To NZD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Masterton, New Zealand 5810|
- Join a friendly and encouraging team in the Masterton branch!
- Maternity cover for 12-month
- Package includes Competitive salary, Company Car
Are you looking to take on a new career challenge that will utilize your relationship-building skills? The team morale is one of a kind, as a result, the Masterton branch is growing in working with local businesses. This is a great time to join the team!
We have a 12-month fixed-term opportunity, covering maternity leave, for an Account Manager to join our hard-working Masterton branch to handle and grow a book of business Commercial and Rural.
Day-to-day you might work on:
- Client visits to establish and strengthen relationships
- Providing a professional, accurate, and efficient response to client needs through liaison directly with clients and underwriters
- Ensuring retention and growth of existing portfolio through the provision of superior and consistent client delivery
- Identifying and driving new business activity that leads to the overall growth of the branch.
To be successful in this role, ideally, you should have experience working in the Commercial and Rural space, preferably in the insurance industry. You would have the ability to effectively engage with clients, assess their needs, and convert them into business opportunities.
Additionally, you should have:
- A self-starter attitude with a drive for achievement
- A strong drive for achieving/ exceeding sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with senior customers
- Dynamic and upbeat personality
- The ability to work well within a wider team.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a globally recognized organization, apply today!
In order to perform this role, you will need to have either the requisite professional qualifications to be a financial adviser under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 or meet the conditions for an exemption from the qualification requirements until March 2023.
Aon Culture & Benefits
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team that will continually inspire you to achieve your best.
We currently have approximately 1,000 employees in New Zealand. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people, working across 120 countries. This allows us to build the best teams and capture the best thinking from around the world to deliver quality solutions and services locally.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organization that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.