|Hiring Organization||Costa Coffee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1 6FU|
Here at Costa Coffee, we are all about passion, energy, and teamwork, serving memorable moments for every one of our customers. As a Barista you’ll be working for the nation’s favourite coffee shop, you will enjoy brilliant training and amazing benefits so that you enjoy Costa coffee as much as our customers do.
What we can offer
We are really proud of the work our Team Members deliver and we want you to feel valued and rewarded:
- A starting pay of £9 – 10 per hour (dependent on the size of the store) rises with training.
- Quarterly Feelgood points scheme – potential to earn up to £350 worth of points.
- Whilst on shift-free handmade drinks plus a 50% discount on food and bottled drinks.
- Costa Coffee Retirement Plan, which offers matching contributions.
- Costa Discount App – 25% off food & drinks in-store when you’re not working.
- Cycle to Work Scheme through which you can make huge savings on bikes and accessories.
- Huge savings on gym memberships & fitness accessories, and even our Shoes for Crews scheme for discounted footwear.
- Access to Feel Good discounts, where you can get instant cashback and make savings at an array of retailers.
- And if this isn’t enough, you will also enjoy some fundraising for our Costa Foundation, helping children in coffee-growing communities gain access to safe and quality education.
A bit about the role
Day to day you’ll be making coffee. But not just any coffee, Costa Coffee! You’ll perfect your craft through amazing training, taking care to make every customer experience an awesome one.
In addition to this you will enjoy the following:
- Crafting great coffee with your passion and energy for that perfect blend.
- Serving customers with a smile ensure customers walk away happy, and we see them again very soon.
- Be knowledgeable and confident about all Costa products, after all, it’s not just the amazing coffee we sell, don’t forget our teas, frostings, seasonal ranges, and much more.
- Work with your team to maintain health & safety and cleanliness across the store.
- Most importantly, have fun at work. Learn, develop and meet some great people.
A bit about you
A great Barista will love coffee and have a genuine passion for people, as well as the desire to learn and be the best they can be. No experience is required, just a can-do attitude and:
- A positive outlook with bags of personality.
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do.
- Good communication skills because you will be talking to our amazing customers daily.
- Courage to show your confidence.
- You will often need to multitask, therefore a hard-working attitude is key here.
A bit about us
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust, and Courage. We’re the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 12th year in a row.
At Costa, you part of a genuine and warm team that shares a love for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities, and to our people.
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.