- Gym membership
Full Job Description
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us.
As a Full-Time Advisor, your role is to be a high-performing, self-motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service look like. And working as part of a team to deliver store targets. As part of a leading brand, we offer a differential customer experience.
You can play your part in this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being passionate about o2s products, services, and brand, and understanding what we offer as a business
- Becoming an expert in all things o2
- Working to and following our LEAP framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalized experience in store
- Delivering store targets – Building a rapport with every customer to create personalized recommendations that can enhance their digital lives and share our Why o2 message
- Being aware of your own performance and the team’s performance and how you can contribute to o2’s success
- Using in-store systems and working compliantly and adhering to O2 policies and processes
- Taking ownership of your own development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers, colleagues, and o2 Campus
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store’s appearance. Taking pride in where you work
- Peer-to-peer coaching to really share best practices to help others
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
- Someone who enjoys making conversations and loves to leave a lasting impression on our customers, making our customers love O2
- The ability to build trusting relationships
- Someone who is excited by working to targets, and deadlines and achieving great results
- Someone with an outgoing personality who gets enjoyment from being part of a dynamic team
- Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles and is keen to improve that knowledge
- Somebody who has the ability to adapt easily to change positively
What we will give you:
- Salary: £20,576
- Superb accreditation program with the ability to earn over eleven pounds per hour
- 23 days holiday allowance + an additional day to celebrate your birthday
- Fantastic induction program
- Learning and Development support
- Flexible benefits to suit you
- O2 Refresh Staff Deals for your mobile, tablet, and connected smartwatch
- Discounted Virgin Media bundles
- Friends & Family deals across both O2 and Virgin Media
- Buy or Sell up to 5 days of holiday
- Exclusive discounts through My Extras – including fashion, gym memberships, travel, and 100s more
- Plus many more benefits
Hours: 38 hrs (Full flexibility required)
Within our Stores, flexibility is essential for us to operate our business and meet customer demands and we will at times, have needs where we require our people to work additional hours on top of their standard contract.
Our Stores Flex contracts are split into weekly contracted hours plus 25% additional overtime per week (should it be required). If there is a requirement for you to do this, we will give you 4 weeks’ notice so you can make the necessary arrangements or plans to help you work the hours that we need.
We offer a competitive salary and some great rewards, including life cover, health care, good holidays and lots of flexible benefits too.
We’ll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
We’re looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care, and lots of flexible benefits.
Also, every employee has their personal development supported with a LinkedIn learning account; plus other role-specific learning available through our award-winning digital learning platform – O2 Campus.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we’ll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions about the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.