Housekeeping Assistant – Night Shifts
Full Job Description
What we are looking for:
Job Title: Housekeeping Assistant – Nights
Salary: £23,870 per annum / £12.24 per hour
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday – Sunday
Shift Times: 22:30 – 07:00
Contract Type: Permanent
We are a 56-bedded private hospital specializing in Colorectal, Urology, Orthopaedics, Men’s Health, and Women’s Health which is provided by a friendly, professional, and supportive team who are focused on being a center of excellence for a wide variety of surgical procedures and treatments.
We are looking for friendly and organized new team members to join us. The Housekeeping team plays a vital role in delivering outstanding knowledge to our patients by maintaining the hospital areas.
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you should have a good eye for detail and be able to work well in a team as well as be able to work alone. Previous experience is not necessary as training will be provided.
All staff will receive free meals on duty, free uniform laundry, a generous pension scheme, and retail shopping discount vouchers, plus more!
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the Hospital, working closely with other housekeeping staff
- Ensure all cleaning equipment and materials are maintained and used correctly
- Ensure the Housekeeping store rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Clean patient’s rooms and clinic rooms
- Making sure corridors and hallways are clean and tidy – dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Laundry management
- Other general cleaning and maintenance duties
In return we offer:
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
To arrange an interview please email your CV to Evelina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if we receive a high level of applications, we may choose to close this advert early. We encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We will only contact those candidates that have been shortlisted for interview