|Post Name||Customer Support Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||18000/- To 22000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what were once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes.
Whether it’s monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure, UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring for this role?
UpGuard has just come off the back of a record-breaking year, sales have grown by 128% and new customer velocity increased by over 179%. With that, we need a Customer Support Analyst to assist and support the continued growth.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you’ll analyze the causes of our customer’s greatest pain points and work closely to mitigate them. You will solicit constant feedback from both customers and colleagues, helping improve UpGuard over time.
And you’ll work with customers around the world, from early contact to successful deployment, gaining constant, and unique, insight into the world’s most important industries and institutions.
What will you accomplish?
- Providing level-1 support to customers and staff globally within service level agreements (SLAs) via multiple support channels.
- Taking ownership of getting all support questions answered, including escalating to the Product team (level-2 support) where necessary.
- Writing and maintaining support site documentation, updating it as necessary when new features are added, and ensuring its continually updated.
- Promote a self-service culture by referencing existing support tools.
- Work with the product team to develop self-service tools so the level-1 support team can answer more questions and thus reduce the reliance on the level-2 support team.
- Automate the analytics around support request volume (and proportion of requests from sales vs customers), rather than relying on manual processes.
- Advocate for product features based on customer solution requirements.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Level-1 support.
- Familiarity in providing support to customers with different SLAs.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies such as DNS and email configurations.
- Sound understanding of how to troubleshoot and debug problems from the top down using a variety of tools.
- High level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- The ability to work cross-functionally with many internal groups.
- High energy and a willingness to learn.
What would give you an edge?
- Experience with tools such as HubSpot & Intercom.
- Understanding of Cyber Security best practices.
- Basic/working knowledge of API.
What’s in it for you?
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies.
- Interesting problems, at scale: Deeply explore the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity, with a platform processing billions of data points daily.
- Learn from industry-leading experts: Our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, and Washington. Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian.
- Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to.
- Generous compensation: Competitive base salary + commission and equity.
- Great perks: Health Insurance, monthly wellness, and grocery subsidies, WFH set-up allowance, generous learning, and development budget.
- Note: this is a fully remote position.
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check, credit check, and reference checks. Also please note that at this time, we cannot support candidates requiring visa sponsorship or relocation. Apologies.