|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 16 To EUR 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Dublin, Ireland 00000|
We Want You to Help Us Create the Digital Future of Our Company
We embarked on a seven-year global Business Transformation program enabled by SAP S/4HANA in January 2021. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. Ireland was chosen as the central hub location for this business digitalization initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow Program”.
A second phase of the Program is now starting, with the ambition to extend the template to our Sales Units We are looking for exceptional people to join our diverse and multi-cultural team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to create the digital future for our organization using the very latest SAP technologies, creating sustainable business benefits, and supporting the execution of Divisional strategies.
As we are creating a new internal SAP competency, this presents a great opportunity for learning and career development in this full-time position.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability, and sustainability.
The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 44,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety, and profitability.
The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to represent the business interests and requirements of the program by bringing knowledge of current business operations and taking responsibility for helping define how the business will operate in the future, enabled by the new technologies implemented by the program.
The Business Analyst will work with a number of specialist teams across the program ensuring that the Business is represented in Functional Design, Development, Security, Data Migration, Change Management & Training.
The role will be responsible for ensuring that business and solution designs are tested and delivered in line with what has been agreed through the design phase.
This individual will play a critical role in ensuring that the business understands what has been designed, and how it will be implemented and helps ensure that it is ready to receive the new solutions and processes once they are ready for deployment.
Functional Area of Responsibility
- Indirect Tax planning.
- Indirect Tax Compliance.
- This Business Analyst role will be aligned to the Finance functional area which includes
- Provide insight into how the business operates today and ensure that the requirements of the divisions / common functions are known and considered in the design process
- Support the Functional Consultants in the preparation and running of the process, solution, and user experience design workshops taking accountability for closing out business requirement-related actions and decisions
- Work with business owners/process owners to ensure the designs being produced are in line with business expectations and meet their requirements
- Support the documentation of design artifacts and take overall ownership of the future business process model designs
- Review draft solution design material produced by the technical members of the relevant functional team
- Support the data migration team in scoping the legacy data, data mapping, cleansing, testing, and validation activities
- Support the design, testing, and implementation of role-based security profiles and segregation of duties controls
- Contribute to the production of the necessary test scripts required to test the newly designed systems and processes
- Execute system testing throughout the implementation phases, working with the development teams to resolve defects
- Support the preparation, execution, and sign-off of User Acceptance Testing with the nominated business users
- Support the production of end-user training material and delivery of end-user training as required
- Support the Change Management team in assessing business change impacts and engaging with the business teams to drive adoption
- Work with the post-go-live support team to help support the business with the introduction of the new solution and processes, acting as a point of contact for business queries and issues that can be resolved without the need for system changes, i.e. training issues, data entry issue, etc.
You are a highly motivated, delivery-focused self-starter with exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities. You have a can-do attitude and thrive on working in a multicultural team environment.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills. You are proficient in the MS Office suite and are capable of producing high-quality documents and outputs
You have previous system implementation or process change experience. You have experience in an indirect tax role. Previous experience with SAP R/3 or S/4HANA is an advantage.
You set high standards for yourself and have a passion for excellence. You are educated to a degree level or equivalent. Previous experience in working on projects and change initiatives is preferred. Working knowledge of System 21 or Aurora is an advantage.
Education, Licenses & Certificates
- Fully qualified accountant (3+ years PQE).
- Relevant Tax Qualifications e.g. Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA).
- Training in SAP S/4HANA will be provided.
- Some international travel will be required.
What we offer
- 22 days of annual leave.
- 4 Company Days.
- Defined Contribution Pension.
- VHI Health Insurance.
- Life & Disability Insurance.
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike-to-work scheme.
- Flexible start & Finish times.
- Hybrid working.
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities, and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritize the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognize the importance of interpersonal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect, and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly, and with respect.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries.
Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling, and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech-driven, innovative, and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort – we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential.
So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life, and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.