American Express Global Business Travel
|Post Name||HR Representative|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||200000/- To 400000/- Per Year|
The HR Representative role will be part of a team that serves as the first point of contact for Amex GBT employees that have HR-related questions. The team will provide support to employees by responding to employee-generated cases, chat sessions, and phone calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: concise, articulate, and confident
- Comfortable with a high-paced environment with competing priorities
- Thirst for growth and ability to drive process improvements utilizing technology
- Exceptional time management, organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Workday preferred
- Customer service focus
- 1+ years of HR experience in one or more relevant markets.
- Experience supporting a remote employee population and/or experience working in a Shared Service environment.
- Multi-lingual with one or more languages in applicable GBT markets
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.