|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 30000/- Per Month|
|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India 122007|
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skills, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs.
Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, a similar field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in an analytics or data scientist role
- Experience writing SQL queries, working with multiple data sets to generate reporting/insights
- Knowledge of data analysis tools (e.g., R, Python) and techniques (e.g., experimental analysis, predictive modeling, machine learning, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize data into useful formats and bring actionable insights through effective communication
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Comfort with engineering practices around analytical excellence (e.g., development of business requirements document, product requirements document, and design documents, checking in and reviewing code, etc.)
About the job
The Data, Architecture, Tools, and Analytics (gDATA) team supports gTech Professional Services (GPS) organizations. We manage and utilize large data sets to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems while also providing operational analytics and reporting.
The team combines analytical excellence, objectivity, and an understanding of business strategies and operations to enable gTech and the Ads ecosystem business to drive smart business decisions. In this role, you will provide data-driven insights and analytical support for Gtech’s organizations.
You will be focused on solving strategic and operational problems by working with large amounts of data that reside in our internal systems, conceptualizing and building analytical solutions, generating data insights, translating them into actionable recommendations, and influencing important business decisions.
- Partner with the GPS or gTech Customer Experience (gCARE) organization to develop an understanding of the business, from its data and metrics to its strategic challenges and opportunities.
- Provide thought leadership to key business stakeholders, translating data into actionable insights using appropriate analytical solutions.
- Support business performance in-depth research to identify and seize opportunities for growth and efficiency, contributing to the strategic direction of the business.
- Conduct repeatable and ad-hoc analyses to measure and interpret business trends and inform business partner decisions.