Retail Team Leader
|Hiring Organization||Repco Geraldton|
|Post Name||Retail Team Leader|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 40000 To AUD 50000 Per Year|
|Location||Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia 6530|
- An iconic brand with over 400 stores across Australasia
- Passionate and caring team with a customer-centric culture
- Part of Genuine Parts Company, the global leader in automotive parts and accessories
Repco is Australia’s leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and has the most widely recognized brands in the market. Our brand stands for quality, expertise, and knowledge.
Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, big and small.
We foster an environment where we focus on results and continuous improvement and our people share our passion. An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Full-Time Retail Team Leader for Repco Australia located at our Geraldton store.
All about you:
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will create an appealing and stimulating shopping experience for our customers with exceptional merchandising and presentation standards.
You will also manage promotional offers and store inventory to an optimal level to maximize store performance. You will be responsible for coaching the Customer Sales and Service Representatives around showroom displays and promotional offers.
You will consider yourself to be a proactive and driven individual who leads by example, demonstrating a high level of enthusiasm, and commitment to delivering customer service excellence.
In addition, you will:
- Have prior experience working in large format retail stores, focusing on displays, planograms, and promotional offers;
- Demonstrate multitasking and prioritization skills;
- Have availability to work alternating weekends or as agreed with the store manager;
- Possess a valid driver’s license (manual preferred) to assist with deliveries from time to time;
- Finally, you have a passion for the automotive industry and Repco products.
Looking after you:
We are committed to ensuring our people have been well looked after. In addition to a rewarding and challenging career, we promise to provide you with:
We can offer you:
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- In an inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
- The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
- Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
- Never Better; our well-being program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition, and lifestyle guidance
- Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
- Access to GPC’s exciting employee platform MOVE, unlocking amazing discounts at top retailers, business announcements, e-cards, and our employee recognition program, plus so much more!
Genuine Parts Company (GPC) is the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution, encompassing a number of significant international businesses in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Our Asia Pacific businesses include Ashdown-Ingram, McLeod Accessories, Motospecs, and our iconic Repco Australia & New Zealand Store Network.