|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Gatineau, Outaouais, Canada G9T 0N6|
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality, and safety.
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling Merchandisers work in local grocery stores helping our clients keep Coke Canada Bottling products fully stocked and available to consumers – keeping beverage sections, end caps, racks, and displays filled. Merchandisers are our frontline ambassadors, providing superior service to clients and consumers.
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting products between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck).
- Build, change or remove product displays while adhering to company standards; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space, and securing damaged or defective products.
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance.
- Consistent kneeling, squatting, and reaching above the head.
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells, etc.); completing any required paperwork.
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety.
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck, etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- The ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requires fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must have access to a personal vehicle for use during working hours.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years.
- One (1) year of experience working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field preferred.
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor.
The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review.
In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies, and resources in place to support our people.