|Post Name||Senior Security Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 3000 To EUR 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Helsinki, Finland 00100|
CSOC is responsible for the monitoring, analysis, and quick and efficient correction of information security threats and deviations related to Elisa’s services. We are now looking for more people in our team for the position of Senior Security Analyst.
In the assignment, you get directly to the core of the operation. Your tasks include investigation of information security incidents and deviation management (DFIR), as well as the development of USOC capabilities in agreed areas. You also research and produce wide-ranging analyzes and reports for various stakeholders related to Elisa’s information security.
The primary place of work is in Pasila, Helsinki, with good connections, and as usual, work is done flexibly in the office in good company and remotely if work allows. Working hours are between 7 am and 5 pm. Job duties require availability.
We don’t expect you to master everything, but it will be easier to succeed in the task if you have at least some of the following things
- Recent experience and insight into the management of information security threats and anomalies
- Forensic expertise
- Knowledge of telecom operator operations
- Knowledge of service management processes
- In terms of the task, a sufficiently broad understanding:
- About security breaches, malware, hacking, and today’s cyber threats
- Information network environments and the security challenges of application development, as well as the assessment principles of threats and deviations
- As technologies, you are familiar with both network devices and protocols, firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, and SIEM and SOAR solutions.
- Ability to proactively analyze security threats and anomalies and lead remediation
- Ability to articulate complex technical and non-technical concepts orally and in writing to various stakeholders
- You visualize complex entities and quickly develop clear and unique solutions from them
- You act convincingly in writing and orally in both Finnish and English
- Applicable university degree (AMK or university)
- One or more information security certifications (e.g. GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, OSCP, CISSP, CISM, etc.) count as an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, and macOS)
In addition to the above, we will be happy if
- You enjoy finding solutions and are analytical, enthusiastic, self-directed, and customer-oriented in your way of thinking.
- You like being able to actively participate in the development of processes, methods of operation, tools, instructions, and competence.
- You follow what is happening in the information and cyber security industry and enjoy spreading your knowledge to your environment.
- Lots of responsibility and organizational support to succeed in your mission!
- You get to work with interesting cyber threats, and at Elisa, you get a broad view of the different areas of information security.
- All around top expert team and supervisor!
- Challenges and learning opportunities every day.
We value the fact that every Elisala employee has his or her own background, family, hobbies, and other life – and that work should adapt to life and not the other way around. We don’t just offer responsibility and development opportunities, but also a great and caring work community, where no one is left behind and where you are genuinely welcome as yourself.