|Hiring Organization||Freska Finland Oy|
|Post Name||Head of HR|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 6000 To EUR 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Helsinki, Finland 00100|
About the role
Freska is looking for a person who shares our love and passion for people. You will play a key role in Freska’s growth in Finland, being in charge of cleaner talent acquisition and developing and maintaining an HR framework supporting almost 300 employees.
You will lead a team of five people who work with cleaner recruitment, training, and HR administration. You will be part of the Freska Finland management team and work closely with the Country Manager, Head of Operations, marketing, sales, and also Freska’s central HR team in Stockholm.
The key responsibility of this role is talent acquisition and retention. This requires building scalable processes to ensure that Freska has personnel with the needed competencies and engagement at the right time and pace to support our sustainable growth.
You don’t need to have extensive experience, as long as you have seen in previous roles how HR processes and recruitment tactics contribute to a company’s growth. We are looking for a young professional who is brave and proactive, with the ability to prioritize, make decisions and enable a thriving workplace.
What you will be responsible for
- Own the cleaner talent acquisition strategy and ensure that the selection, recruitment, and onboarding processes lead to high service quality and high employee engagement. Freska’s aim is to be the most wanted employer in the industry.
- Identify key development areas related to cleaner recruitment, training, and service quality. Set targets, improve processes, and oversee the execution of development work. Employee NPS and retention are your main KPIs.
- Support and coach team members to reach goals.
- Work closely with the Central HR function and coordinate the implementation of country-level HR initiatives and processes.
- Ensure that the company complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies, and legislation.
What we are looking for
- Experience in HR development, recruitment, or staffing planning. Experience in a people-heavy business and experience in leading a team is seen as a plus.
- Hands-on attitude – leading by example.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Familiar working with a testing and iterating mindset.
- Excellent team-building and management skills. Builds confidence and momentum by being an inspirational leader.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Finnish is a plus.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growing Finnish scale-up
- A great team full of smart and highly motivated colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- A multicultural, diverse, and welcoming work community
- Cozy office in Kamppi, Helsinki
- Fun community activities
Freska, which is cleaning up the home cleaning industry, is an online home services company currently disrupting the traditional home services industry in the Nordics. Freska has been trusted by its customers over 600,000 times and takes pride in maintaining a quality rating above 4.7/5 stars. Freska is also a digital pioneer with an in-house team of engineers and product designers revolutionizing how a traditional service company can be operated.
Our values, People first, Growth, and Responsibility are implemented in everything we do and are important to us, for our customers but not least for our employees. Together, we create important and real jobs where the individual is important, but the team spirit spreads through the work.
Freska’s vision is to become the leading player in the home services market in Northern Europe. The Company is backed by top-tier venture capital companies. Our aim is to grow rapidly, but in a manner that does not harm the culture and company values.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity you don’t want to miss? If yes, we would love to hear from you! Please note that we are contacting candidates constantly, so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right match.