|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Qualification||College degree (BA/BS)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 5000 To EUR 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Helsinki, Finland 00100|
About the opportunity
As an Account Executive – in Finland, you’ll drive Contentful’s growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving net new revenue and uncovering upsell opportunities with existing and new customers.
You’ll lead Customer enablement initiatives and follow a consultative sales process by speaking the language of both professional developers and business leaders. Working in partnership with our Customer Experience, Marketing, and Partner teams, you’ll nurture and grow a regional Customer base in Finland.
What to expect?
- Work with our cross-functional sales team to help drive new and existing Customers to different Contentful capabilities.
- Position, negotiate, and close expansion opportunities with existing clients ($50-500K ACV) in Finland.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to Customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities across a dedicated territory. Conduct research, identify key players, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships. Then sustain value-add relationships with key decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Manage RFI/RFQ requests with Contentful internal and Customer teams.
- Refine and evolve our “land-and-expand” model in collaboration with the Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams.
- Seek to understand the digital experience challenges of prospects and clients while aligning the ROI of Contentful with those challenges to ensure a value-based selling approach.
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to uncover technical challenges and opportunities.
- Develop innovative proposals, position complex pricing structures, and negotiate contracts and deal-closing requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with Customer Experience, Partner & Marketing teams to ensure that best practices of Contentful are shared and implemented with the respective Customers.
What do you need to be successful?
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience in EMEA – a minimum of 3 years in a closing role
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software
- Advanced level of fluency in English & Finnish
- Experience with a “land-and-expand” sales model
- Must have experience working with a territory of designated accounts within a specific region or industry.
- This role is expected to hit their goal primarily (70+%) through their own prospecting efforts with existing clients
- History selling complex technical solutions to Customers who span distinct divisions (e.g. marketing, IT, sales leadership)
- Ability to understand the Contentful APIs and discuss outcomes with multi-threaded relationships across C-level stakeholders highly technical individuals
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- College degree (BA/BS)
What’s in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!