|Post Name||BOH Team Member|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Dublin, Ireland D24 ND77|
We’re on the search for Back of House Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us! The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple…to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.
We offer full and part-time positions, and no previous Knowledge is required, just show us that you’re brimming with passion and willing to learn and we will teach you the rest.
What I do
- I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by cooking, grilling, and preparing their meals to Nando’s high standards.
- I set up, maintain, hand over and close down clean, safe, and fully operational workstations.
- I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene, and restaurant security measures
Perks of the role
- A free meal on every shift you work.
- Flexible shifts.
- Access to a great discount platform.
- Discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun).
- Internal development programs to support your career development.
- Regular regional parties and events.
- Refer to a friend incentive scheme.
At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers, and the communities we are a part of.
We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, and respected and can flourish regardless of who they are, their background, or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.